Frequently Asked Questions For Employers
VetMed Careers is one of the very few niche job boards “grandfathered” into displaying selected job postings on Indeed via our nightly XML job feed. Due to Indeed's policy to reduce duplicate job postings and employers, Indeed will not display jobs from vetmedcareers.com onto Indeed if:
1. An employer has an active job posting (of any type) currently posted on Indeed
2. An employer has an established "Employer Account" with Indeed, despite any active/nonactive jobs
Indeed is very strict in adhering to this policy and is enforced by Indeed themselves, in which VetMed Careers has no control.
VetMed Careers does not guarantee your job posting will appear on Indeed or SimplyHired (a partner to Indeed).
2. Do You Distribute Jobs to Other Job Boards?
In addition to Indeed, all jobs posted to VetMed Careers are submitted to Jora, Google Jobs, and ZipRecruiter via our nightly XML job feed. The below image is where we see potential candidates arriving from.
3. I forgot my login and password?
Click on the "Sign Up" or "Login" link on the Log In page and you will receive an automated email to the email address registered to the account. Once received, you will be able to change/reset your password. If you are still having trouble accessing your account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How do I place a job posting?
Click on the "Sign Up" link to create an account or Login page to be directed to your employer account. Click "Post a Job" and follow the steps to complete your posting.
5. Are the job posting rates Net or Gross?
All job posting rates are Net total.
6. Are jobs posted immediately? Does job posting require approval?
All job postings are published immediately after successful payment. All jobs are manually reviewed to ensure you are receiving maximum exposure. VetMed Careers job postings are subject to approval and reserve the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time.
7. How is payment accepted?
VetMed Careers payments are securely processed via Authorize.net. Visa, MasterCard or American Express accepted. We do not accept PayPal.
8. Can I edit a current online job posting?
Absolutely. Simply "Log In" to your account, locate the job posting, and "Click" edit.
9. I have filled the position. How do I cancel an ad?
To cancel your job posting, log in to your account to be directed to your "Job Dashboard" and click "Remove Job" on the job posting you wish to cancel. No refunds are given for job listings that are cancelled after posting has been active, but before job posting expires.
10. Why I haven’t received a response from my job posting?
Unfortunately, this can happen and can be due to a number of factors, in which VetMed Careers has no control. However, we are doing everything possible to ensure maximum exposure for both employers and candidates.
11: Do You Offer Custom Job Packages?
Absolutely! Contact us with your job posting details and we’ll respond within 12-hours.
12. How Do I know When Someone Applies? > When a job seeker applies to your job posting(s), you will receive an automated email notification from VetMed Careers displaying candidate message and possibly their resume as an attachment. The same candidate inquiry is also saved to your employer dashboard. Make sure vetmedcareers.com domain is added to your safe list to receive email notifications in a timely manner.
13. How Do I Change our Job Posting?
To change your job posting:
* Login to your VetMed Careers employer account
* Click on "User Page" in the upper right corner
* Locate job posting and click "Edit"
* Be sure to review job posting for prior to submitting
14. Do You Offer Resume Viewing?
Yes, all resumes in our database are available to employers with a paid, active job posting. All resumes are manually reviewed to ensure candidates offer veterinary experience.
15. Is VetMed Careers a Recruiting Agency?
VetMed Careers, LLC is not a recruiting or staffing agency.
16. The Position Has Been Filled. Do You Offer Refunds?
Once a job is posted and displayed on vetmedcareers.com, employers may choose to cancel, remove, or delete a job posting at any time, however, no refunds will be issued. Job posting services will remain available until the job posting plan expires.
17. Does VetMed Careers offer Screening Questions?
Yes, when posting a job, there is an option for “Screening Questions”. Select from suggested options or create your own.