Brunswick Veterinary Hospital seeks to add a part-time or full-time Licensed Veterinary Technician to our team. We are a newly built, beautiful, AAHA accredited small animal hospital located in the Town of Brunswick, Troy, New York.
If you would like to work with a team of outstanding Veterinary Professionals, committed to medical and surgical excellence with an empathetic, warm, and friendly environment then this is your place! We offer manageable caseloads and have a strong commitment to maintaining a healthy Work Life balance.
At Brunswick Veterinary Hospital we recognize that our team is the foundation of our business. Everyone is considered a leader and an integral member of our healthcare delivery team.
Through consistent growth, based on the quality of our service, exceptional reviews, and a great reputational standing in the community, we have the opportunity to welcome a new team member.
We practice high quality medicine and establish close relationships with our clients. We strive to make every client and pet’s experience a positive one. We work extremely well together as a team and value our employees, encouraging learning and self-improvement. We offer extremely flexible scheduling with no after-hours, no overnights, and limited weekends.
As a Veterinary Professional you already have a good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a talented Technician. Your qualifications are certainly essential to your success in this role, and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as a Veterinary Technician. In addition, the following qualities are important to us:
· Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and fellow team members
· An adept learner willing to explore new perspectives and accept change
· Knowing that great results are only achieved through teamwork accomplished through mutual respect
· You know your worth and can work independently but you also know when to call for assistance
· You respond to the obstacles that we all know happen with positivity and grace
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we have a flexible approach to remuneration based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include:
· An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance in the order of $19-28 per year
· Annual increases and yearly bonuses
· Sign On Bonus after qualifying period
· Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Sick Leave
· Holiday pay
· Simple IRA with a 3% match
· Dues, Memberships, and licensing fees covered
· Employee Assistance Program
· A Continuing Education allocation to assist with your Career Growth
· Opportunities for career growth including additional training
· Employee Pet discounts
In addition to the above, we are also happy to explore other remuneration alternatives that may better suit your needs which we will be happy to discuss as our relationship develops.
Brunswick Veterinary Hospital is a genuinely unique environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. This is particularly important to us, but equally important is ensuring a great working atmosphere where honesty through transparency builds trust.
It is time for you to make the next step in your career and join us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter to Dr. Nicole LaMora at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related keywords: vet technician, animal, veterinary, vet tech, animal hospital