FULL TIME position available for an EXPERIENCED, Veterinary Technician (RVT Preferred) for a very busy small animal hospital in Lake Elsinore.
Want to put your Tech skills to good use? Interested in learning/utilizing alternative therapies like Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine in pets? Come work for a hospital that relies heavily on its Vet Techs (especially our RVTs) with a staff that is more like a family than a workplace.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Solid IV Catheter/Blood Draw Skills
• Experience with Running Lab Equipment
• Digital Radiology Experience
• Surgical Prep/Anesthesia Monitoring
• Anesthetic Induction/Intubation Experience
• Knowledge in Dental Prophy and Extraction Techniques
• Suture Skills a Plus (Ear Hematomas, etc)
• Drug Knowledge & Correct Dosing Ability
• Client Education Skills
• Cornerstone Knowledge a Plus
• Reliable, Trustworthy and Available on Saturdays
• Current License (for RVTs)
If you are looking for a fun group to work with, at a practice with very low employee turnover and want to put your skills to use, consider applying for a position at our hospital. Mountainview has always taken great pride in the experience level, training and technical abilities of our staff–come be one of them!
Compensation depends on experience and skill set. FT employees enjoy paid vacation, ability to participate in group medical/dental/vision insurance plan and receive a generous personal pet discount.