Nasa Pet Hospital seeks two full-time, highly trained veterinary technicians. We are a dedicated team of highly trained veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and veterinary receptionists (client advocates). Our staff seeks to provide the finest care in veterinary medicine and oral surgery. We maintain a professional, supportive, and fun workplace environment.
Office hours are Monday thru Friday with daytime business hours only.
No after-hours emergencies; no weekends; we are closed on holidays.
Benefits include: Holiday pay (select holidays), Paid time off after qualified service, Health Insurance benefits, Life insurance, Retirement benefits with employee match after qualified service, Sam’s Club paid membership, CE allowance with paid CE education, license renewal, uniform allowance, and generously discounted pet services and medications.
We seek applicants with exceptional technical skills to perform the following tasks including but not limited to:
– Calculating analgesia and anesthesia drug doses
– Premedicating, inducing, and monitoring anesthesia
– Understanding and administering medications
– Assisting with surgery
– Operating Idexx in-house diagnostic equipment
– Proficient in computer operating systems and Cornerstone practice management software
– Facilitating exam room flow
– Ability to answer phones and work front desk if needed
– Assisting with patient recovery
– Obtaining radiographs and operating laboratory equipment
– Performing dentistry in dogs and cats (dental probing and charting, scaling and polishing, performing periodontal therapy, oral pathology recognition)
– Phlebotomy (IV catheterization and venipuncture)
– Filling prescriptions and administering medications
– Client education and communication
– Compassionate patient care.
Candidates must be team players, have a positive attitude, have excellent written and oral communication skills, possess basic office computer skills, be a quick learner, and have a strong work ethic. Candidates must also be self-motivated, ambitious, compassionate, extremely dependable, and eager to learn new skills.
Compensation is dependent upon experience and skill level.
Please email or fax your resume with a cover letter and 3 references to:
Nasa Pet Hospital
16902 Hwy 3
Webster, TX 77598
Fax (281) 554-6368
Nasa Pet Hospital is a drug-free work environment. Background checks and drug screens are performed