Seymour Veterinary Hospital is a fast-paced veterinary practice that provides quality, compassionate, and affordable care to our clients and their pets. We are looking to add a full-time associate veterinarian with like-minded values to our team. Whether you are an experienced veterinarian or a new graduate, we provide the mentorship, development and support you need to grow in your veterinary career.
We are an 80/20 mixed animal practice with a diverse patient case load. In-hospital diagnostics include: digital radiography, portable ultrasound and Idexx analyzers. Our skilled and caring support staff, which includes highly trained CVTs, are dedicated to providing the highest possible level of care to our community.
Seymour Veterinary Hospital is located about fifteen minutes from nearby Green Bay home of the historic and storied Green Bay Packers. The area boasts an abundance of nature trails, diverse dining opportunities, theatrical and multimedia arts, a number of universities, and tons of community engagement initiatives! With affordable high-quality housing boasting fine neighborhoods from historic to modern downtown apartment and condo living to quiet countryside living our area offers it all!
Our vision is to be a veterinary hospital where employees feel valued and are happy to come to work, are able to embrace accountability, understand the value of quality, handle conflicts with a positive attitude, appreciate and believe in themselves as well as others, and are eager to learn new things. Candidates should be positive, flexible, team players with strong work ethic and willingness to work in a fast-paced and professional environment.
We support our veterinarians with competitive salary and benefits including: 401(k) matching, CE allowance, vacation, state and national dues, employee bonuses and a family friendly atmosphere.
· Examine and treat animals
· Cultivate positive relationships with customers and their animals through regular communication and excellent record-keeping
· Prioritize traumatic injuries and serious illnesses to ensure that all animals receive time sensitive care
· Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, hear worm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care
· Perform or assist with surgeries
Qualifications and skills:
· Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or equivalent is required
· Working knowledge of digital radiography
· Dedication to long-term employment with our clinic
· Friendly, helpful, compassionate personality
· Experience with large and small animals preferred, but small animals interest accepted
· Willingness to participate in continued education courses
We look forward to the opportunity to join forces with you as we continue to provide quality, compassionate and affordable care to our growing family of clients and patients!
We are excited to review your resume or answer any questions you might have which can both be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Dr. Jammie VerGiesen for more details. Visit our website: http://www.seymourvethospital.com.