South Coastal Animal Health is seeking an experienced Veterinarian to join our busy, 8-doctor, State of the Art, AAHA-accredited, small animal and exotic practice located south of Boston in Weymouth MA. We are looking for a team player who is friendly, outgoing, people-oriented, and who has excellent communication and client/patient service skills.
Skills and Qualifications
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) Degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
· License in good standing to practice veterinary medicine in Massachusetts.
· Professional demeanor and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong desire to be part of a team.
· A commitment to practicing a high standard of medicine while upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
· Competitive Compensation
· 401K w/ employer match (Savings Plan)
· Continuing Education Allowance
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Professional License Renewal
· AVMA Membership
· MVMA Membership
Check out our practice @ www.southcoastalah.com
Barry Figlioli, Practice Manager
(781) 340-0800 Fax: 781-340-0805